Before your house clearance we assess and value the items you want to dispose of, we offer a free no obligation valuation arranged at your convenience.
We Can Pay For Your Unwanted Items
Looking for House
Clearance Services in
Northumberland and Southern Scotland?
Dealing in furniture, antiques
and collectables since 1985
Berwick & Borders
House Clearance does
business the right way
We buy everything from furniture
and white goods to antiques, art,
tools, motor cars and more...
What Do We Buy?
Contact us on 01289 387 149
for more information on our house
clearance services and find out how
we can pay for your unwanted items
Get in Touch
Berwick and Borders House Clearance was established early in 2014. However, business owner Peter Repper has been dealing in second-hand furniture, antiques and bric-a-brac since 1985. He knows the market inside out. Peter occasionally appears on BBC’s Bargain Hunt programme selling odd or quirky items often sourced from local house clearances.
More importantly, Berwick and Borders House Clearance does business the right way, so it is:
- Licensed to carry waste by the Environment Agency
- Insured by Chaucer Insurance with Public Liability Insurance of £1,000,000
- Registered with Sita UK (Suez Environment) to dispose of waste under contract terms at Alnwick, Berwick and Hexham Waste Transfer Stations
- Committed to recycling unwanted materials whenever possible
- Happy to donate suitable household items to charities assisting homeless persons (or other charities nominated by the customer)